- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in design and development of Web-based applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing ASP.NET C# applications with MVC.
- Experience with designing and developing adaptive user interface solutions
- Working knowledge of CI/CD methodologies related to .NET
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience implementing .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization and Role based authentication.
- Experience in creating and consuming XML, JSON, API Web Services
- Experience in writing Automated Unit Test Cases
- Experience in writing stored Procedures, Views, and Indexes on SQL Server.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience in creating reusable components
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: NEW JERSEY TEXAS
Duration: LONG TERM